Tea, chocolate, beauty and jewelry - that's what my autumn favourites are all about. I really don't enjoy the colder temperatures, but these products are all helping to bring some magic into my everyday life right now.
- Pukka Ginseng Matcha Green - This green tea with added matcha green tea powder and ginseng is so delicious and energizing. I like it with a splash of oat milk.
- Divine 70% Dark Chocolate with Mint - This brand of Fairtrade chocolates is truly divine. I love the beautiful packaging too.
- Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash - This smells so good and it feels very hydrating on the skin. A shower must-have.
- Faith in Nature Brave Botanicals Conditioner Nourish & Repair - This new hair conditioner with rose and neroli smells great and makes my hair silky soft. I love the brand Faith in Nature and use lots of their shampoos, conditioners and shower gels.
- Urtekram Shea Butter Body Balm - This pure shea butter works miracles on dry skin. I use it on my cuticles and lips, and I even used on my nose when I had a cold to prevent my skin from cracking. I will probably use it even more in the winter.
- Acorelle Perfume Roll-on Neroli - I adore the citrus-y scent of neroli and this natural perfume smells incredible. Also very easy to apply thanks to the roll-on applicator.
- Little Ondine Nail Colour - This nail polish is toxin free, odour free and peel-off (instead of having to use a remover). I have it in the lovely coral colour called Ibiza.
- Tiny Devotions Mala Necklace (the necklace to the left in the photo) - I've wanted a Tiny Devotions mala for so long, and this summer I finally bought one. I got the "Let Love In Mala" with a big rose quartz and I love it so much!
- And lastly, my birthday was last month and my love got me this necklace with watermelon tourmaline (to the right in the photo). How great is that? I love watermelon and I love crystals, so this was truly the most perfect gift. (Since it was a gift I don't know the brand, though).